- Within 14 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition and packaging
- Items must not be worn, used, or tampered with and must be in their original packaging.
- Refunds are issued back to the original method of payment or with an online credit.
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Clearance items
- Holiday items
- Customized items.
Are there any charges for returns?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for tracked return shipping charges
- Damage items must be reported within 5 days of receiving the goods.
We do not do exchanges.
- If you would like to order a different size, color or product, please return the unwanted item and then place a new order online.
- All packages are 100% insured until the courier tracking shows that it has been delivered. We are not responsible for stolen items if your delivery has been marked "delivered". Once delivered you need to take it up with your local post office.
Refused or Undelivered Packages
Refused or undelivered packages are subject to return shipping costs that vary by the shipping method used in the original order.
- If you choose to not have your order re-delivered we can refund you the cost of the items but the original shipping cost and the undeliverable charge from the courier will be deducted from your refund.
How do I change or cancel my order?
If you need to make any changes or cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com immediately after making your purchase. Once your order is processed we will be unable to modify the contents of your order. We apologize for any inconvenience and will do our best to assist you.
How do I know if my order was placed?
Once you have completed your order, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address.
Still having questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and we will get back to you shortly.